The Office of the Executive Director for Antigua and Barbuda, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, and St. Vincent and the Grenadines is one of twenty-five Chairs on the World Bank Group Board of Directors.
- Representing constituency countries at the Executive Board
- Acting as a liasion between the constituency countries and the World Bank Group
- Considering and deciding on IBRD loan and guarantees proposals and IDA credit
- Considering grant and guarantee proposals made by the President
- Deciding on policies that guide the Bank's general operations.
- Representing constituency interests on several committees including Audit Committee, Committee On Development Effectiveness (CODE) & Human Resources Committee. Currently, Ms. Hogan is a member of the Budget Committee and the Committee on Governance and Executive Directors' Administrative Matters (COGAM).
Alternate Executive Director
Ms. Hogan is supported by the Alternate Executive Director from one of the 11 Caribbean constituencey countries on a rotatioal basis. Currently, Mrs. Peteranne Donaldson of Jamaica serves as Alternate.
Senior Advisors & Advisors
Advisors from consistuency capitals provide support:
From Canada: Department of Finance, Canada and Global Affairs Canada, Canada's lead agency for development assistance.
From Ireland: Department of Finance, Ireland and The Central Bank of Ireland with contributions from Irish Aid, the Government of Ireland’s programme of assistance to developing countries.
From The Caribbean: On a rotational basis among the 11 Caribbean states' respective Central Bank or Ministry of Finance. Currently an advisor from the Ministry of Finance & Economic Planning of St. Vincent & the Grenadines supports the Executive Director. A complete list of Ministries, Agencies and Central Banks can be found on our constituency page.