The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
- Recruitment Drive for Fragility, Conflict and Violence Initiative: As part of our mission to increase the support in countries dealing with fragility, conflict and violence (FCV), the World Bank Group invites applications from qualified candidates interested in international development. The majority of positions will be located in Sub-Saharan Africa, Middle East and North Africa, South Asia, and East Asia. This Recruitment Drive is now closed. Please note, only selected candidates will be contacted.
- Young Professionals Program: For over 50 years, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) has been the preeminent program for developing future leaders across the World Bank Group. Applications for the recently expanded program— now representing the IFC, World Bank and MIGA— will be open from June 1 – June 30 for all profiles and will reopen from August 17 – September 21 for IFC and MIGA profiles only.
- Internship: An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to contribute to the Bank’s work and mission, while gaining practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as Human Resources, Communications, Accounting, etc.), for a duration of 1-4 months during Winter or Summer terms. Please click here for more information and to apply.
- Recruitment Drive for for MNA Fellows Program: This Recruitment Drive is now closed. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for interviews. Please continue to visit our career site for other recruitment drives and employment opportunities that match your profile.
- Saudi Recruitment Program (KSARP): Targeting Saudi nationals, this program allows participants to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- WBG Analyst Program: The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. The application cycle is closed. Please visit this website for any updates.
- Donor Funded Staffing Program (DFSP): The DFSP is for junior and mid-career professionals to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Global Secondment Program (GSP): The GSP provides opportunities for partner organizations and the World Bank Group to stimulate knowledge sharing, strategic alliances, and capacity building.
Several of our earlier opportunities—Junior Professional Associates, MIGA Professionals Programs, Resource Manager Fast Track Development Program—are now part of the WBG Analyst Program.