The World Bank Group offers unique programs that provide learning, staffing, and capacity-building opportunities for junior and mid-career professionals to experience first-hand what working at the WBG is like.
- Young Professionals Program: For more than 50 years, the Young Professionals Program (YPP) has been the preeminent program preparing global development leaders. The 2020 YPP application cycle is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications.
- Recruitment Drive for for MNA Fellows Program: The WBG is launching a Fellows Program to identify, grow and develop professionals from the Middle East and Africa (MNA). The MNA Fellows Program will recruit nationals from MNA countries for immediate or future placement opportunities at the WBG headquarters in Washington, or in any of our country offices.
- Saudi Recruitment Program (KSARP): Targeting Saudi nationals, this program allows participants to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Internship: An internship at the World Bank is an opportunity to learn while gaining practical experience. Interns generally find the experience to be rewarding and interesting. In addition, it is a way to enhance their CVs with practical work experience. The World Bank Winter Internship Program is now closed. Please note, only selected candidates will be contacted.
- WBG Analyst Program: The World Bank Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for exceptionally talented young people with a passion for international development to contribute to solving some of the world’s most pressing problems. The application cycle is closed. Please visit this website for any updates.
- Donor Funded Staffing Program (DFSP): The DFSP is for junior and mid-career professionals to gain valuable insights, exposure, and experience from the Bank’s internal perspective.
- Global Secondment Program (GSP): The GSP provides opportunities for partner organizations and the World Bank Group to stimulate knowledge sharing, strategic alliances, and capacity building.
Several of our earlier opportunities—Junior Professional Associates, MIGA Professionals Programs, Resource Manager Fast Track Development Program—are now part of the WBG Analyst Program.