The World Bank Group's recruitment policy is to hire staff of the highest caliber, on as wide a geographical basis as possible, with preference to nationals of WBG member countries or countries of operations.
Our core values articulate what we care about most. They guide how we work with each other, with our clients, and our partners. And most importantly, they help us become a better Bank Group for the poorest people around the world.
- IMPACT – We help our clients solve their greatest development challenges.
- INTEGRITY – We do what is right.
- RESPECT – We care for our people, our clients, our partners, and our planet.
- TEAMWORK – We work together to achieve our goals.
- INNOVATION – We learn and adapt to find better ways of doing things.
World Bank Group staff work with governments, civil society groups, the private sector and others in developing countries around the world, assisting people in all areas of development, from policy and strategic advice to the identification, preparation, appraisal and supervision of development projects.
Take a look at our WBG Core & Managerial Competencies and explore our current job openings.