How to Use
- To display indicators, please select all or the countries you would like to see using the country year dropdown menu.
- Then, please choose among the follwing grouping options to show the indicators it contains.
- You may also choose to display the average performance of suveyed countries using the display average menu.
- To display the details of more than one country, you may hold the CTRL key down and click on the countries of interest.
- Now you are ready to explore the data: feel free to hover over each bar, and click on a country's data to find out more, including public/private, urban/rural, and gender disaggregations when available.
- You can hover over the definition for details and click on the map to get more details about the country.
Knowledge & Ability
- Diagnostic accuracy
- Management of maternal and neonatal complications
- Treatment accuracy
- Provider Absenteeism
- Caseload per health provider
- Equipment availability
- Infrastructure availability
- Medicine availability
More detailed information on each indicator can be found in the Methodology section.
Microdata catalog - Health