Partnering for results
The LSMS-led Center for Development Data (C4D2) is a Rome-based hub for fostering methodological innovation and strengthening capacity in household surveys in low- and middle-income countries.
The Center’s mission is to facilitate the production of high-quality, timely, relevant microdata for evidence-based policymaking and investment decisions to achieve poverty reduction, food security, and growth. The Center achieves its mission through strategic partnerships and tactical fundraising, facilitated by geographic proximity to its clients and development partners. C4D2 spearheads a rigorous program of methodological research to increase the accuracy and cost-effectiveness of household and other types of survey data for sustainable development.
C4D2 also hosts the Program Management Team of the 50x2030 Initiative.
- Banca d’Italia
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
- École Nationale Supérieure de l'Électronique et de ses Applications (ENSEA)
- Eastern Africa Statistical Training Centre (EASTC)
- Istituto Superiore di Sanità
- United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA)
- Agenzia Italiana per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo (AICS)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Consortium of International Agricultural Research Centres (CGIAR)