The Survey of Well-being via Instant and Frequent Tracking (SWIFT) is a rapid poverty assessment tool that can produce accurate household data at dramatically lower costs. SWIFT is now used not only to monitor poverty but also to design policies and increase awareness of the impact of poverty reduction programs. As poverty reduction stalls around the world, SWIFT is a powerful tool to accelerate the pace of poverty alleviation.
Watch the event replay
- SWIFT (Survey of Wellbeing via Instant and Frequent Tracking) at times of crisis - Nobuo Yoshida
- How SWIFT Informs Our Operations & Clients at IFC - Kalyan Neelamraju
- Using SWIFT to Rapidly Monitor Poverty & Welfare in Times of Crises - Tara Vishwanath
- Rapid Feedback Monitoring System - James Campbell
- Rapid Feedback Monitoring System (RFMS) Factsheet