- What is the objective of the MNA Fellows Program?
- Who is eligible to apply to the MNA Fellows Program?
- What types of candidates are you looking for?
- What are the minimum requirements to be eligible for the MNA Fellows Program?
- What are some of the desired fields of studies and focus areas of the advertised positions?
- Where will the appointments be located?
- What type of contract will the Fellows receive and what is the length of the Contract?
- Will the Fellows be able to apply for staff positions within the WBG?
- How can I apply to the Program?
- Can I apply if I am a current Consultant of the WBG?
- Is there an age limit to apply?
- Can I be interviewed from my country or do I have to travel to DC?
To attract and develop young talent from the MNA countries for current and future employment opportunities at the WBG. Back to top
The 2019-20 Recruitment cycle for this Program is open to Saudi Arabian nationals. Back to top
We are looking for talented young professionals that are passionate about International Development, are eager to receive first-hand experience working in one of the technical and operational areas of the World Bank Group and have the desire to learn and contribute to the WBG’s mission of eradicating extreme poverty and boosting shared prosperity. Back to top
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
· Be a citizen of Saudi Arabia and have valid passport
· Preferably have a master’s degree and 2 years of relevant work experience
· Be fluent in English
· Be committed to International Development Back to top
Economics, Human Resources, Public Policy, Law, Education Sciences, Water Resource Management, Communications, Journalism, International Relations/Public Affairs, Information Systems/ Computer Science, Budget and Accounting, etc. Back to top
Appointments will be based mainly in Headquarters, Washington DC with a few located in one of the World Bank Group country offices. Back to top
The Fellows will receive an Extended Term Consultant (ETC) appointment for an initial one-year period, which may be renewable for an additional year- subject to the ETC lifetime maximum of 2 years. The Fellow’s ETC appointment will be subject to the World Bank Group’s policies. Back to top
While the Fellows of this arrangement would be able to apply for vacancies there would be no guarantee of employment with the World Bank Group beyond the contract period. Back to top
How can I apply to the Program? All vacant positions will be advertised in this site. Please select the vacancy that you are interested in and follow the information on how to complete your application. All positions will remain open until December 14th, 2019, 7:59pm EST. Back to top
Yes, you can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. Back to top
There is no specific age limit established however the MNA Fellows Program is designed for young professionals such as recent graduates, preferably with a master’s degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience. Back to top
Once the interview date is set by the hiring unit you have the option to be interviewed from your country via Videoconference, or through a World Bank Group office in your location. Back to top