The trust funds listed below are organized around the first three Forward Look pillars—Serving All Clients, Supporting Resource Mobilization, and Leading on Global Issues—and highlight the various value propositions of WBG trust funds.
The 38 trust fund stories featured in this section follow a standardized format and include trust fund donors, trust fund managing unit, and the Forward Look pillars and associated value propositions. While it is understood that the trust funds stories featured in the report may represent multiple value propositions, for illustrative purposes, the report associates each trust fund with one pillar and corresponding value proposition.
4. Hungary-IFC Partnership Trust Fund
6. Pacific Facility IV Multi-Donor Trust Fund (PF4)
7. Nordic Trust Fund (NTF)
8. The Korea Green Growth Trust Fund (KGGTF)
9. Improving the Quality and Policy Relevance of Household-level Data on Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa Trust Fund
10. State Employment and Expenditure for Results
11. Rwanda Agriculture Program for Results (PforR) Multi-Donor Trust Fund
12. Australian Trust Fund for Support for the Sri Lanka Education Sector Development Framework and Program
15. Central Asia Energy-Water Development Program Multi-Donor Trust Fund
21. Global Tax Program (GTP)
24. Project Development Facility to Support Infrastructure to Build Resilience
26. Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) - International Finance Corporation (IFC) – East Asia and Pacific Advisory Trust Fund
34. United States Agency for International Development (USAID)-IFC Grant Agreement
36. Emergency Employment Investment Project (EEIP)