Explore the SPI Data
This page provides a collection of visualization, tools and resources to better understand and use the SPI data. For instance, you can:
- See how a country performs on the pillars and dimensions
- Track a national system’s performance over time
- Compare SPI scores to other development outcomes
- Explore further with the SPI dashboard
- Download the SPI data and code
The SPI is based on five pillars which in turn are comprised of four to five dimensions each. Scores for each pillar and dimension combine to produce the overall country score. A detailed description of the SPI framework by pillar, dimensions, and underlying indicators can be found here.
Select a country to see its scores at the pillar and dimension levels and assess areas where the country may be struggling.