The Program for Asia Resilience to Climate Change (PARCC) is a trust fund supported by the United Kingdom's Department for International Development and administered by the World Bank.
PARCC was launched in 2018 to strengthen disaster and climate resilience in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka. The program aims to develop hydromet services and early-warning systems that can save lives, improve livelihoods, and strengthen the resilience of vulnerable communities.
The trust fund is part of the UK's broader program, Asia Regional Resilience to a Changing Climate Program, that also involves the UK Met Office.
- TechEmerge Resilience India call for climate resilience prototypes
- South Asia Hydromet Forum 2019
- Climate Adaptation and Resilience (CARE) for South Asia
- South Asia Blue Resilience
- South Asia Climate Adaptation and Resilience Partnership
- Managing Fiscal Risks Associated with Climate Change