Mark your calendars! The Private Sector Liaison Officers (PSLO) Network is organizing a mission the week of May 14, 2018 focused on climate smart agriculture. The mission is specifically designed to provide various opportunities for relevant companies.
- Take part in business-to-business meetings with local companies of the sector.
- Initiate relationships with the project officers responsible for agricultural sector projects.
- Understand opportunities, challenges, where your competitive advantage lies and how to create synergies and access IFI financed projects.
This mission is designed for:
- Consulting firms, individual consultants, training institutions and universities.
- Companies with technology that:
- increase productivity (high yield crops and improved nutrition security)
- enhance resilience (reduce vulnerability to drought, pests)
- reduce emissions
- Prospective sponsors of private sector projects.
Please join us if you wish to:
- Identify specific opportunities to market your technology and services.
- Learn what types of projects and how the International Financial Institutions provide funding in this sector.
- Discover how projects are initiated and developed and how to learn about future projects through high-level networking.