The overarching theme of the Forum is “Towards a competitive, inclusive and sustainable growth" . VDPF 2015 includes two sessions:
a) Session 1: "The Social-Economic Development Plan for 2016-2020: Main Orientation"
- Topic 1: Report the Main Results on the Social-Economic Situation in 2015, the Main Contents of the Social-Economic Development Plan for 2016-2020, especially in the context of Vietnam’s deeper integration into the global economy in the period of 2016-2020.
- Topic 2: Implementation of the Sustainable Development Goal of the UN in Vietnam: Challenges.
b) Session 2: Three Strategic Breakthroughs of the Social-Economic Development Strategy for 2011 - 2020:
Mid-term review on the implementation of SEDS 2011-2020’s strategic breakthroughs in 3 pillars, and recommendations for the implementation of SEDS 2011-2020 in the remaining period under develoopment partners’ perspectives:
- Topic 1 "Building Modern Market Economy Institution."
- Topic 2 "Financing for Infrastructure Development"
- Topic 3 "Human Resources Development".
The Vietnam Development Partnership Forum (VDPF) is a high-level policy dialogue between the Government of Vietnam and Development Partners (DPs) to support substantive policy discussion on topics of mutual interest in order to foster broad-based socio-economic development and improved well-being for all Vietnamese. It serves as the apex forum for exchanging views between the Government of Vietnam, its development partners, the private sector, local and international civil society organizations, national research institutions and other development actors. The Forum is a part of a process to share relevant experiences and exchange ideas on the emerging policy challenges Vietnam faces.