At this symposium on financial education held in Tunis, Tunisia, policymakers, central bank authorities, financial service providers and civil society discussed how to increase financial literacy in the region to support financial inclusion and economic development for all, including women and youth.
The symposium was organized by the World Bank in partnership with the Center of Arab Women for Training and Research (CAWTAR) and Microfinance Opportunities, and financed by the MENA Multi-Donor Trust Fund.
- Event Feature Story: Catalyzing Financial Education to Promote Financial Inclusion in MENA
- Detailed Agenda: in English, French, Arabic (PDF)
- Featured Presentation 1: Financial Education Innovations and Impact (PDF) by Guy Stuart
- Featured Presentation 2: Inclusion financière pour catalyser le développement (PDF) de Peter McConaghy
- Featured Presentation 3: Projet microfinance chez les femmes et les jeunes (PDF)