|Amman Participant Details|
The workshops are designed to achieve concrete improvements in participants’ technical understanding and skills and to generate solid designs for prospective evaluations of key development programs. Key goals include:
- Increasing awareness and knowledge in rigorous methods of impact evaluation: including IE design and management and effective utilization of generated evidence.
- Developing results chains, monitoring frameworks and rigorous IE designs
- Establishing impact evaluation ideas driven by stakeholders’ policy priorities and information requirements.
- Providing training on impact evaluation methods.
- Promoting continued dialogue on rigorous assessment and methodology.