Skip to Main Navigation

Human Resources


The World Bank
1818 H Street N.W.
Washington, DC 20433

Request Change of Visa Status to G4 Visa from Another Visa Status – Inside the U.S. – For Dependent Spouse and/or child(ren) only


As of June 2018, the U.S. State Department no longer processes changes from a non-G4 visa to G4 for staff members or dependents inside the United States. Going forward all G4 visas must be obtained at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate outside of the United States. Please see visa process checklist on the Request G4/G1 Visa Outside the U.S. webpage to start the G4 visa request process.