Infographic: Back to Work
November 7, 2013
October 7, 2013 – Countries in Europe and Central Asia must implement policy changes that span several sectors and go beyond traditional labor market measures and reforms of regulations, in order to grow the economy while creating more and better jobs, according to a new World Bank report, Getting Back to Work: Growing with Jobs in Europe and Central Asia.
- Development Partners Support the Creation of Global Financing Facility to Advance Women’s and Children’s Health
- 73 Countries and Over 1,000 Businesses Speak Out in Support of a Price on Carbon
- World Bank Group to Nearly Double Funding in Ebola Crisis to $400 Million
- International Food Prices Hit Four-Year Low
- Speech by World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim at Howard University: “Boosting Shared Prosperity”