KCP III launched a Second Call for Proposals in September 2016.
19 projects were selected and approved, with total allocations of US $3.1 million.
The sizes of the grants funded range from US$57,000 to US$400,000, averaging US$164,632 per grant.
Of the 19 grants, six projects with strong capacity-building components and high ratings from the external reviewers were funded from a capacity-building budget (not less than 15 percent of the total available budget).
Some of the projects funded include:
Fragility and Risk Management:
- Social Network Mapping and Analysis for Youth Living in High-Violence Urban Neighborhoods in Honduras
Innovation in Data Production Methods, Analysis and Dissemination:
- Measuring Countries' Statistical Capacity
- Machine Learning Algorithms for Poverty Prediction: An Empirical Comparative Assessment
- Intra-Household Allocation of and Gender Differences in Consumption Poverty
- Measuring Process Productivity in Bureaucracies
- Using Big Data to Measure Urban Congestion
International Cooperation and Global Public Goods
- Non-Tariff Measures (NTM) Indicators
- After the Global Financial Crisis: Bank Regulation and Supervision
- From Access to Quality: Ramping Up Measurement and Improvement of Health Care Quality
- Performance Pay in Customs: Evidence from Madagascar
- A New Model for Primary Schooling in Developing Countries
- Increasing Uptake of Long Acting Reversible Contraceptives (LARCs) among Adolescent Females in Cameroon
World Bank Flagship Reports
Growth and Job Creation
- Making Enforceable Agreements: Data and Indicator Pilot
- The Effects of Interest Rate Ceilings on Credit Markets: Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Chile
Poverty and Shared Prosperity
- Electricity Demand in Vietnam
- Migration and the Law
- Effect of Improved Biomass Cookstoves on Indoor Air Quality and Respiratory Health in Rural Ethiopia
- Living Life
Last Updated: Nov 30, 2017