The World Bank office in Croatia invites charitable/non-profit organizations active in Croatia to apply for a donation of used computer equipment. The equipment will be donated to one or more organizations on an ‘as-is, where-is’ condition, with no warranty or guarantee from the World Bank. The following equipment will be donated:
- 12 desktop computers without monitors (Lenovo ThinkCentre M58)
- 15 laptop computers (Lenovo X200, T400 and T410)
- 1 Cisco 3700 Series Router
- 1 Cisco 3800 Series Router
- 1 Ericsson PBX: Business Phone 250 including DBC212 and DBC222 phones
To apply, the applicant organization should complete:
- The application form in English, providing a brief description of the purpose for which the equipment will be used and a short organization's presentation with the most important accomplishments.
- The applying organization must also include proof of organization’s charitable/non-profit status.
The equipment will be awarded by a committee comprised of World Bank staff. Anticipated positive social and economic impacts of equipment use will be primary selection criteria.
The deadline for submission is Friday, June 20, 2014.
You may submit your application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org