The World Bank Office in Croatia invites civil society organizations to apply for a donation of used computer equipment:
- Dell LCDs:
Dell UltraSharp 1704FP displays (Quantity: 36)
HP Laser Jet 2200d (Quantity: 1)
- Fax machine:
Fax Canon L300 (Quantity: 1)
- HP Digital Sender 9100C (Quantity: 1)
Dell GX280 desktop (Quantity: 1)
3M MP8640 (Quantity: 1)
Nec Plasma Screen and Polycom codec
61'' NEC Plasma Screen (Quantity: 1)
Polycom ViewStation FX (Quantity: 1)
The equipment will be awarded by a committee comprised of the World Bank staff. The basic selection is anticipated use of equipment.
Assets may be donated only to those organizations that have a Charitable/ Non-profit status.
Eligibility Guidelines – Organizations qualified to receive product contributions must:
- Use the computer systems to operate their offices or to train needy individuals.
- Not advocate, support or practice discrimination based on race, religion, age, national origin, language, sex, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
- Use the products for its charitable purpose and not sell trade, barter, or auction any of the goods donated.
- Must focus on one of the following program areas: education, job training, opportunities for youth, maternal and child health, adult literacy/mentoring, digital divide and other critical social community services.
Submit your application by December 15, 2011
Application documentation required:
1. Donation of Computer Equipment Application Form.
2. Documentation that proves the Charitable/Non-profit status of the applying organization.
The donation must be accepted on an “as is” basis. The World Bank make no warranty, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, as to the equipment’s usability or functionality. All donations are made with the understanding that recipient organization are responsible for acquiring the ongoing supplies, as well as installation, training, service, and other start-up or maintenance fees related to the donation. The World Bank makes no guarantee concerning receipt of a specifically requested product.