The Global Gas Flaring Reduction Partnership (GGFR), along with Power Latin America and the Latin American Energy Organization (OLADE), has organized an online seminar focused on oil and gas flaring reduction, monetization, and project development. The 10-session seminar is open to all interested parties and there is no cost to register.
- global, regional, and country/company efforts to reduce gas flaring;
- environmental impacts;
- resource management issues;
- developing a project base case and baseline quantification;
- challenges and barriers to flaring reduction;
- technical options for gas utilization;
- business and commercial proposals;
- best management and operating practices; and
- sample case studies.
The seminar will be hosted by GGFR and Power Latin America experts.
Registration deadline: September 29, 2016.
Link to course registration is available in both English and Spanish (needs two clicks to reach registration portal):