|Korea Participant Details|
The workshops are designed to achieve concrete improvements in participants’ technical understanding and skills and to generate solid designs for prospective evaluations of key development programs. Key goals include:
- Designing rigorous impact evaluations and enhancing quality of implementation of existing impact evaluations in the Asia Education, Health, and SP sectors.
- South – South learning. Teams working on similar projects will share results, progress and operational issues.
- Building client capacity for evidence-based policy making. The workshop will include a training sequence featuring high-profile experts, designed to enable projects to use impact evaluations as a tool for operational decision-making, collect impact evaluation data and improve management information systems
- Hands-on support to project teams through project-specific impact evaluation clinics led by expert moderators to help the project teams maximize the quality and usefulness of their impact evaluation for operational decisions
- Building a community of practice of researchers and policy makers who are involved in impact evaluations of targeted Education, Health, and SP interventions in Asia.