- Feb. 15, 2023, UAE News Agency (WAM): COP28 to offer new impetus for implementing climate change commitments: WB's VP for MENA tells WAM
- Jan. 23, 2021, Al Jazeera: Is there hope for the economies in the MENA region?
- Feb. 2, 2020, Bloomberg: Lebanon Warned of Implosion as IMF, World Bank Plead for Reforms
- May 19, 2019, Egypt Today: Exclusive: World Bank’s Ferid Belhaj unfolds new perspective on MENA
- Nov. 30, 2018, The Daily Star: Preparing the Mideast, North Africa for future jobs
- Jan. 25, 2016, AP Television: MEEX Jordan Syria Funding
- Dec. 17, 2015, Reuters: World Bank lends Iraq $1.2 billion to face oil, security shocks
- Sept. 08, 2015, BBC World Business Report: Syria’s Neighbours Seek Help with Refugee Crisis