CLOSING DATE AND TIME: SEPTEMBER 1, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (WBG) seeks qualified firms to provide Virtual Instructor-led Language Training. The training program is intended to provide the WBG staff members throughout the globe with the following objectives:
1. Provide language learning solutions of the highest quality and fully aligned with the business of WBG.
2. Offer adult learners a curriculum, training approach and set of materials flexible enough to accommodate diverse learning styles.
3. Guide learners by tracking their progress and providing goals and milestones to promote faster learning.
The existing in-house learning program serves over 1000 staff in HQ (Washington D.C.) per fiscal year in mastering Arabic, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. In order for the offeror to participate in this solicitation, the offeror must meet the following criteria (note that this is not exhaustive and other criteria will be specified in the solicitation documents).
1. Provide virtual instructor-led classes in one or more of the languages of the WBG indicated above.
2. Provide a suitable platform for WBG staff to access their classes from anywhere in the world/from global locations, and additional learning materials, track and chart their learning.
3. Provide a linkage to the WBG LMS system hosted by Saba.
4. Accept the WBG’s vendor eligibility criteria as found on www.worldbank.org (refer prospective vendors).
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Category Manager:
Yuko Sunohara @email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.