CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MAY 22, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EST
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (“IBRD”) hereinafter referred to as WBG invites Firms to submit statements of qualification on which to base the selection of firms for the receipt of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for providing Travel Management Services for its office in Washington D.C. USA. This REI will pre-qualify up to a maximum of 6 Firms.
Travel Management Services will include the following:
- Booking Air, Hotel, Rail & Cars for Business Travel.
- Obtaining Visa & Processing United Nations Lesser Passer (UNLP) for Business Travel.
The Summary of the Mandatory Criteria includes:
- In order to facilitate requirement of the WBG, Firm confirms that they have a local office presence in the United States.
- Firm confirms that they have appropriate trading IATA license in the United States.
- Firm confirms that they have been profitable in the two most recent fiscal years (example 2015 and 2016) for each year.
- Firm must submit under independent audited financial reports for the two most recent fiscal years (example 2015 and 2016). If privately held, attach your financial statements and a list of your officers and principal owners.
- The Firm agrees to enter into a contract commitment for a base period of 5 years with 2 options of extension of 2 years each.
- The Firm will guarantee the safeguarding of all WBG traveler’s personal information and will comply with all regulatory and data privacy requirements. The Firm is willing to demonstrate compliance with/to these requirements and provide appropriate evidence, such as third-party attestation, of data protection controls, to facilitate the verification of such controls by the WBG.
- The Firm shall upon direction distribute data to suppliers including, but not limited to, sending airline data directly to Prism, airline data to Data Aggregator and data feed to Credit Card Companies.
- The Firm is capable of supporting Trondent ProFILER Express the Bank’s global profile management tool.
- The Firm is capable of providing real time PNR feeds to iJet, the WBG’s preferred global risk management partner.
- Firm will be required to enter into a Non-Disclosure Statement before it can receive the RFP package (if pre-qualified to participate in the RFP).
Interested firms should request for the REI package as per instructions provided below. Questions shall be directed to the contracts officer(s) listed below.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
- Solicitation Number
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name and Title
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Rajiv Krishnan Parankusam at email@example.com
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US $250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information - specifically, the name of the vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.