CLOSING DATE AND TIME: FEBRUARY 27, 2020 @ 3:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (WBG) is launching a new solicitation process to procure its stockless office supplies and is therefore looking to hire a qualified firm specializing in the supply of office products.
General Requirements: The requirement is for the Offeror to maintain a general inventory of commercially available office supplies and a wide range of non-contract office supply items and to make that inventory available to Bank staff located in all Bank-owned or -leased buildings within 48 hours of a request. The Offeror will be required to service orders from any authorized requester by HQ staff as well as Country Office staff. Orders will be submitted by users through Offeror’s customized web site for the Bank.
The Bank’s overall goal is to continue to have a stockless program and maintain or improve service levels with a reduction to administrative and overall costs for this service. Offeror will need to:
· Possess a progressive and proactive management.
· Provide value engineering to reduce costs to the Bank for office supplies.
· Provide innovative solutions to the work requirements that offer seamless delivery of services emphasizing simplicity to the staff member ordering supplies.
· Demonstrate a commitment to quality standards and systems.
· Provide automated systems for management information, monitoring contract compliance.
· Assure quality and best-value throughout the process.
The selection process will result in a multi-year, indefinite delivery and indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer:
- Chayut Mathurapote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.