PROPOSAL SUBMISSION DATE AND TIME: JULY 1, 2019 @ 11:59 P.M. WASHINGTON DC TIME
The renewed performance management process in the World Bank Group is designed to engage employees in a year-round, continuous process of individual development. Staff become active participants in cultivating their strengths in ways that benefit themselves and the entire company through ongoing check-ins. The new approach is also collaborative; involving regular conversations and continuous feedback from and to, team members, direct reports and line managers.
The goals of the renewed WBG Performance Management Approach are to:
• Cultivate an agile mindset in managers and staff as it relates to seeking and providing feedback, performance enhancement, and staff utilization, with the aim of fostering continuous learning, adapting to changes quickly, and being responsive to clients.
• Adopt iterative performance management processes using near-term objectives, ongoing feedback, honest communication, and priority setting.
• Expand a ‘growth’ as opposed to a ‘fixed’ mindset to staff development, engagement and motivation.
• Strengthen the leadership philosophy based on manager as coach and connector.
• Apply a strengths-based, forward-looking approach to check-in conversations and feedback.
The WBG invites Offerors qualified to design, develop and deliver a training strategy and program that meets these goals consisting of managerial training workshops, training of trainer (TOT) modules, among others.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Procurement Specialist, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
The RFP shall be available and may be requested until June 11, 2019 before 11:59 PM, Washington DC time, after which time, the uniform period for submitting proposals shall commence. A copy of the RFP may also be sent directly to firms or institutions that may be eligible to participate.
Offerors requesting or otherwise receiving copies of the RFP late shall not be entitled to an extension of the period for submitting proposals.
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to firms or institutions that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Procurement Specialist(s):
Conrad Flores at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.