CLOSING DATE AND TIME: AUGUST 8, 2017 @ 2:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group seeks a contractor to provide general security guard services for World Bank Group offices (IFC and IBRD) in India. The general scope of work covers, among others, the following (not exhaustive):
(a) Provide access control to all WBG’s owned, leased or controlled facilities and properties;
(b) Perform luggage, handbag, suitcases search and inspection manually or using a handheld device, if and when needed, and packages and other security related inspection as directed
(c) Respond to events such as security alerts, probable criminal acts, civil demonstrations, and altercations occurring on WBG’s property
(d) Respond to life threatening situations such as medical alerts, fire alarms, suspected or actual crimes and other related situations occurring at WBG’s property, including coordinating communications and notifications among law enforcement personnel, WBG staff, and other emergency response elements in the event of an emergency, etc.
(e) Provide for checks and/or patrols to monitor security, safety and building systems
(f) Direct and control vehicular and pedestrian traffic
(g) Monitor and operate the CCTV, recorders, intrusion alarms, fire alarms, security radio net, guard patrolling monitor device, and other security or safety equipment
(h) Prepare and maintain incident reports, 24-hour duty log of all security related activities, violations, or events
The contractor shall provide all the necessary personnel, supplies, equipment and accessories, and trainings needed to perform the services required under the contract. The contractor must comply with all applicable legislation and the requirements established by the government of India. The Contractor shall comply with and enforce all legal orders, policies and/or procedures issued by the World Bank Group.
In order for the prospective offeror to obtain the RFP document, a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) must be signed. Only prospective offerors that are able to meet the mandatory criteria should request the NDA. If the offerors cannot meet the mandatory criteria, there will be no consideration for the RFP evaluation.
Prospective offerors must meet the following mandatory criteria:
1. Offeror must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing general security guards services to commercial/ business facilities similar to those required in this RFP over the last five (5) years.
2. Offeror must have a permanent office within New Delhi and/or Chennai, India.
3. Offeror must attest that it has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate a security guard service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services.
4. Guard Services must be one of Offeror’s key services. It must be supported by a list of at least three (3) customer references for which similar service (i.e. size, scope) is provided by Offeror.
5. Offeror must submit an audited financial statement for the last two fiscal years (2015 and 2016), and demonstrated that it has annual revenues of at least USD 3,000,000 or INR 193.0 Million during each year from 2015 to 2016 and has been operating in a positive position.
6. In competitive markets, compensation and benefits are a key factor in employee retention. Offeror must confirm that Offeror, if awarded the contract, will compensate its personnel in accordance with salaries and benefits commensurate with those outlined in local laws and regulations (i.e. minimum wage).
7. Offeror must accept the contract clauses in the Draft Contract.
The documentation requested by the mandatory criteria above and within the RFP shall only be submitted with the firm’s proposal submission package.
The NDA/solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 18-0027
2. Company Name:
3. Contact Person Name and Title:
5. Telephone Number:
6. Fax Number:
7. Contact's Email Address:
A copy of the NDA/solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this NDA/solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Manolo Macariola @ email@example.com
The World Bank reserved the right to reject any or all applications without recourse.