CLOSING DATE AND TIME: DECEMBER 13, 2019 @ 3.00 PM ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE TIME
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development (The World Bank) is planning to hire a qualified security firm for SECURITY SERVICES FOR WORLD BANK GROUP OFFICES IN ABIDJAN, COTE D’IVOIRE, starting from April 1, 2020.
Security Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a further evaluation.
1. Offeror must submit an audited financial statement or equivalent for the last two fiscal years (2017 and 2018), and demonstrated that it has annual revenues of at least USD 100,000 equivalent or C.F.A. Francs (XOF) 55,000,000 for each year from 2017 and 2018 and has been operating in a positive position.
2. Offeror must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing general security guards services to commercial / business facilities similar to those required in this RFP over the last five (5) years
3. Offeror must have all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate a security guard service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services.
4. Offeror must have a permanent office within Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire.
Guard Services must be one of Offeror’s key services. It must be supported by a list of at least three (3) customer references for which similar service (i.e. size, serving multiple locations) is provided by Offeror.
1. Confirm that offeror’ employees/proposed security guards are compensated with salaries commensurate with those outlined in local laws and regulations.
The site walkthrough and pre-proposal meeting will be held on 25 November 2019.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Chayut Mathurapote at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.