CLOSING DATE AND TIME: NOVEMBER 7, 2022 @ 6:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (WBG) is undertaking a multi-year effort to replace its Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform. This replacement will impact our staff globally, across multiple business units. The WBG has organizational change management teams dedicated to supporting the adoption of changes that impact business processes and policies, as well as various change needs throughout the organization.
As the Finance ERP replacement efforts progress, the WBG is looking to enhance our existing capabilities with supplemental change management advisory and implementation experts. These change experts will help ensure the people side of this change is as non-disruptive as possible.
The purpose of this RFP is to select up to three vendors to develop, recommend, and advise the WBG on the Organizational change management activities for its Finance ERP replacement.
The main scope of the services include, but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder prioritization utilizing industry standard tools and techniques.
- Stakeholder sentiment plan and resistance roadmap, including barrier points.
- Change impact and organizational readiness assessments.
- People dependent risk monitoring and resistance mitigation plans.
- Visual and digital design.
- Feedback mechanism and value realization metrics.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager(s):
Phannath Million <firstname.lastname@example.org>