CLOSING DATE AND TIME: FEBRUARY 21, 2017 @ 5.00 PM EST
The World Bank Group invites interested and qualified companies capable of providing Event Management Services for the IFCs Debt Mobilization Conference in Spain to submit technical and financial proposals.
The 2017 annual members’ event will take place in Spain on September 2017. The event is expected to draw 300-400 participants and is likely to include a gala dinner and cocktail reception. The WBG is seeking a qualified event management firm to assist in the implementation of this event.
The objective of this requirement is to secure a firm to manage and oversee the logistics and administrative aspects of the event. The firm will identify suitable service providers to secure accommodations, catering, audio-visual and IT equipment and services, and other related arrangements. This also includes:
- Participant Management - Identifying and securing accommodations for participants and managing travel bookings/reservations for speakers requesting travel services and,
- Conference Venue arrangements - Identifying and securing a conference venue, arranging and ensuring all meeting rooms (for plenary and break-out sessions) and booth area for exhibitors are arranged and ready as required.
Interested firms who wish to respond must comply with the following RFP mandatory requirements:
- Offeror confirms that they have been in business for at least three years with experience providing similar event management services to those required in this RFP in the countries where the services are required.
- Offeror must demonstrate that it has been operating in a positive position (i.e. generated an operating profit in both of the last two fiscal years) by providing independent audited financial statements.
- Offeror must agree to fund all expenses up to the end of the event.
Offeror must agree to all the non-negotiable clauses in the Contract
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
- Solicitation Number
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name and Title
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
. Marilyn L. Davy at email@example.com
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US $250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information - specifically, the name of the vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.