CLOSING DATE AND TIME: DECEMBER 2, 2019 @ 3:00 PM DILI TIME
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites qualified Contractors to participate in a Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Renovation of the World Bank Group Office in Dili, Timor-Leste.
Scope of Work
The World Bank Group Country Office in Dili, Timor-Leste is located on Avenida dos Direitos Humanos, in the north east part of the city. The building is leased by the Bank with the IFC as tenant and is a one level structure with 1,281 square meter of building space (main building and separate kitchen structure) and land area of 5,825 square meters.
The building is approximately 35 years old. With the advent of time, normal wear and tear has taken its toll on the buildings and its infrastructure. WBG intends to renovate the building’s condition, with the goal of allowing the building function effectively for at least the next 15 years.
There are 4 major objectives to the renovation project:
1. Security Enhancement – to upgrade security and life safety systems
2. Structural upgrade – to provide a safe working environment for staff
3. Electrical upgrade – to bring the building to current WBG standards
4. Office layout changes – to improve e efficiency
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firms must have a minimum average annual gross revenues of USD 1,500,000 in Dili, Timor-Leste or the Region for the past three (3) years for work similar to the Scope of Work.
2. Firms must demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Firms must be registered and authorized to engage in Construction and Fit-out Works business in Dili. Firm shall have been in business for at least three (3) years, with an office in Dili, Timor-Leste
4. Firms must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing the services stated in the Statement of Work. These criteria shall be satisfied by the Firm itself.
5. Firms must provide certification that they have not been involved in any litigation action in the past 3 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
6. Any other criteria included in the RFP documents.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: RFP 20-0620
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Manolo Macariola - firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.