CLOSING TIME AND DATE: FEBRUARY 17, 2022 @ 3:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites qualified Mechanical / HVAC Contractors to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI) to pre-qualify for the facilities project for the World Bank Group HQ in Washington, D.C.
Scope of Work
The WBG Office Headquarters in Washington, DC will undertake several projects to upgrade its facilities. This will include but not limited to the following projects:
1. I building chiller plant: Full replacement of the existing chiller systems and connected cooling tower.
2. J building Air Handling Units (AHUs): Phase replacement of the building AHU.
3. MC building cooling tower: Design-build replacement of the building cooling tower systems.
4. J building Fan Coil Unit (FCU) replacement: Phase replacement of the building fan coil systems.
5. MC building FCU replacement: Phase replacement of the building fan coil systems.
6. G Building Fire Pump & Generator Replacement: Full replacement of the fire pump and generator systems.
The WBG is looking for General Contractors (GCs) to handle the aforementioned projects. Qualified General Contractors will be invited to participate in a solicitation for each project in the list which will have different start and completion dates
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Offeror must have successfully and continuously been engaged as a Mechanical/HVAC Contractor in providing similar services/works to those required in this REI over the last 10 years. Please provide 3 recent references that will verify your past performance and contracts of similar size and scope to the effort defined in the REI.
2. Offeror must have a permanent office within the Washington DC Metropolitan Area.
3. Firm must submit a complete set of audited financial reports/certified financials for the previous 3 fiscal years that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
4. Evidence of average gross annual revenue of more than USD 10,000,000 for the last four years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021), while performing as a HVAC specialist Contractor in services similar to those required in this
5. Certification that your firm has not been involved in any litigation action in the past five years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
6. Any other Criteria included on the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: REI 22-0303
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Manolo Macariola - firstname.lastname@example.org