CLOSING DATE AND TIME: NOVEMBER 17, 2017 @ 3.00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites statements of qualification on which to base the selection of firms for the receipt of a solicitation for providing general contractors for facilities management projects at HQ, Washington, DC.
Scope of Work
The WBG Office Headquarters in Washington, DC will undertake several projects to upgrade its facilities. This will include but not limited to the following projects:
MC Building Fire Pump Replacement: Installation of a redundant fire pump in the Main Complex Building.
ICSID Build-out at C Building: Tenant interior renovation of 25,000 SF of office space in a fully occupied building.
J-9 Build-out: Complete renovation of a 28,000 SF floorplate in a fully occupied building.
MC Executive and Catering Kitchen Upgrades: Renovation of an executive and catering kitchen in the Main Complex Building. Work to be performed during summer months to minimize impact to the end users. The work will involve the reconfiguration of the kitchen equipment with new walk-in coolers/freezers being added to increase storage capacity.
MC Cafeteria Upgrade: Main Complex Building Cafeteria will be upgraded to increase seating area to allow hosting of larger meetings during peak hours. The ceiling, lighting, and HVAC systems will be upgraded to accommodate meetings.
MC AHU Replacement: AHUs in the Main Complex Building are over 20 years old will be replaced. The first phase will involve replacing 12 AHUs in the building over multiple weekends. The work will be coordinated in order not to interrupt heating and air conditioning of the building.
MC Travel Medicine: Interior renovations of a 6,000 SF Travel Medicine space in the Main Complex Building.
MC C2 Conference Center: Build out of a 7,500 SF conference center on the C2 level of the Main Complex Building.
C Building Conference Center Build-out: A conference center will be built out on the ground floor of C Building in the former Citibank space and the vacant “Wedge” space. The area will require a total renovation and new HVAC and fire life safety systems will be installed as part of the project.
The WBG is looking for General Contractors (GCs) to handle the aforementioned projects. Qualified GC will be invited to participate in a solicitation for each project in the list which will have different start and completion dates.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Offeror must have successfully and continuously been engaged as a General Contractor in providing similar services/works to those required in this REI over the last 10 years. Please provide 3 recent references that will verify your past performance and contracts of similar size and scope to the effort defined herein.
2. Offeror must have a permanent office within the Washington Metropolitan Area.
3. Firm must submit a complete set of audited financial reports/certified financials for the previous 3 fiscal years that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
4. Evidence of gross annual revenue of more than USD 20,000,000 for each of the last three years (2014, 2015 and 2016), while performing as a General Contractor in services similar to those required in this REI.
5. Firm has not been involved in any litigation action in the past five years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance
6. Any other Criteria included on the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Manolo Macariola at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com)
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US$250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information – specifically, the name of vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.