CLOSING DATE AND TIME: NOVEMBER 21, 2017 @ 3.00 PM EST (Washington, D.C. Time)
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites statements of qualification on which to base the selection of firms for the receipt of a solicitation for Architectural and Engineering and Project Management Services for the World Bank Office Compound in Niamey, Niger.
Scope of Work
The consultant shall agree to perform the Architectural and Engineering design, Quantity Survey and Construction Administration services required to complete the project in its entirely which includes among others the following: new building construction design physical security and fire life safety, fit-out works, etc. The new building design will be “green” for LEED certification.
The scope of work will be in accordance with the following milestone or phase: general requirement; pre-design/programming; schematic design; design development; construction and bidding; and construction administration and defects and liability supervision.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firm must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing A&E and Project Management Services to Commercial Office facilities, in Niamey, Niger, it’s Regions (Agadez Diffa, Dosso, Maradi, Tahoua, Tillabéri, Zinder), and surrounding countries of Nigeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Mali, Algeria, Libya and Chad prior to Jan. 2017.
2. Provide a copy of Firm's Certificate of Incorporation.
3. Firm must have a permanent office in Niger or the Regions or neighboring countries.
4. Consultant (A&E) and Project Administrator must be able to work and communicate in both French and English language.
5. Firm must attest that it has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate as an A&E service provider and Project Management service provider in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services in Niger.
6. Firm must submit an audited financial statement for the last three fiscal years (2016, 2015 and 2014) and demonstrated that it has an average annual revenue of at least USD350,000 for three years and has been operating in a positive position. Firms with negative financials will require further explanation.
7. Any other Criteria included on the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US$250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information – specifically, the name of vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.