CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JULY 30, 2017 @ 5.00 PM EST
The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development hereinafter referred to as “WBG” desires to pre-qualify Offerors that are interested in providing Geospatial Data, Tools and Services as outlined in this document. Offerors who are deemed technically eligible and who are deemed responsible and responsive will be awarded a framework agreement. Pre-qualified Offerors with awarded framework agreement will be eligible to participate in Geospatial mini-bids, and compete for specific geospatial projects as they become available.
This pre-qualification process for geospatial Offerors will remain open at the sole discretion of WBG. Requests for Pre-qualification is issued on December 8, 2016. Interested Offerors are requested to submit their proposals upon completion. The initial evaluation of proposals will begin on or before January 9, 2017. WBG will evaluate proposals in the order received.
The WBG expects the geospatial insights to vary based on the responding Offeror’s product or services. Generally, these are expected to fall into the following four categories:
- Geospatial data – This includes both raster and vector layers. Examples are remotely sensed data such as satellite imagery, digital elevation models, drone imagery, aerial photography, or radar scenes. In addition, any layers that are derived products, such as land cover classifications, road networks, or GPS points.
- Technical tools – This includes scripts, classification libraries, and algorithms. Examples are models that calculate accessibility using a road network, or python scripts that generate land cover layers.
- Finished products – This includes analytical reports, technical documentation and maps. Examples are methodology write-ups, a White Paper, peer reviewed article, or a production quality map.
- Services – This includes consulting, training, or subscriptions. Examples are consultation on project design, providing tailored technical training, or temporary access to a platform or data stream.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
- Solicitation Number
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name and Title
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Lily Wong Cheung at email@example.com
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US $250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information - specifically, the name of the vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.