CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JANUARY 25, 2021 @ 10:00 AM EST
The World Bank Group (World Bank) invites qualified consulting firms to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI) for the provision of PHYSICAL SECURITY CRITICAL EVENT MANAGEMENT GLOBAL PLATFORM.
BRIEF SCOPE OF WORK
The World Bank Group is looking to engage a qualified firm to provide a full featured physical security critical event management software cloud platform to provide gap filling and enhanced capabilities to manage, triage, monitor, assess, track, and record relevant information to maintaining a global security program.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firms must have a minimum average annual gross revenue of USD 5 Million for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018, and 2019).
2. Firms must prove profitability of its operations over the last three (3) years by showing a consolidated profit before taxes in at least two (2) years of those years.
3. Firm must attest that it has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to provide this type of service in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing such services.
4. Firm must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing some form of Physical Security Critical Event Management Software Services to larger sized companies and organizations operating globally prior to 2016.
5. Firm must have a minimum of 5 full-time equivalent software developers specializing in the Physical Security Critical Event Management solution you offer.
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: REI 21-0257
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Mohamed El Nady – firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.