CLOSING DATE AND TIME: July 06, 2020 @ 5:00 PM IST
The World Bank Group, hereinafter referred to as “WBG”, is seeking qualified firms to provide Outsourced Administrative Services for its office in Thailand.
1. Vendor must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing Outsourced Administrative Services to commercial/ business facilities in Bangkok, Thailand, preferably International / diplomatic organizations like those required in this RFP over the last five (05) years or more.
2. Vendor shall have revenues of at least USD 1 Million equivalent during each of the prior two (2) years and has been operating in a positive position in at least one of the prior two years.
3. Vendor shall have all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate in the line of business offered in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services.
4. Ability to obtain insurance coverage as per contract requirement.
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement and meet the eligibility criteria mentioned above. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Lionel Praveenkumar, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.