CLOSING DATE AND TIME: August 1, 2022 @ 05:00 EST
The World Bank in Jakarta, Indonesia office is seeking expression of interest from the qualified firms who has experience in providing onsite IT Support Services at customer location. Firms should have experience in providing services such as IT helpdesk support, Hardware Support, Software Support, Communication Links, Remote Access Services, Videoconferencing & Teleconferencing.
1. Vendor must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing IT Support services to firms in Jakarta, Indonesia like those required in this REI over the last five (5) years International Organization/ Company. Kindly share copy of certificate of Incorporation.
2. Vendor shall have revenues of at least IDR 4,900,000,000 during each of the prior two (2) years and has been operating in a positive position in at least one of the two years. Kindly share certified audited financial statements for two latest years and highlight the revenue and profit figures.
3. Vendor shall have all required licenses, permits and related paperwork to operate in the line of business offered in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the jurisdiction wherein it is providing services. Kindly share the copy of Memorandum of Association.
4. Vendor should have an office in Jakarta, Indonesia
Firms should provide the supporting documents for the points above while expressing interest. Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name:
3. Contact Person Name and Title:
5. Telephone Number:
6. Fax Number:
7. Contact's Email Address:
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement and are eligible to receive this solicitation. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Srikanth Srinivasan @ email address – firstname.lastname@example.org