CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MAY 18, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EST
Proposals from Offerors interested in providing operation and maintenance services for Open Text Cordys BPM platform and associated applications residing on the platform namely eConsultant2, Vendor Management and eTendering as outlined in this document.
To be eligible, a vendor must meet the following Mandatory Criteria:
- Vendor must have been in business for at least five (5) years.
- Vendor must have at least two (2) years of experience and demonstrate competency in the design, implementation and maintenance of applications running under Cordy BPM platform.
- Vendor must provide three (3) customer references for which similar service is currently provided.
- Vendor must agree to place one team member at the customer location in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area and other team members may be offshore.
- Vendor shall provide a written transition plan that discusses the approach of the transition. Topics to be included are individual selection and timeline for implementation. Vendor must provide evidence of past experience with successful transition.
- Vendor must have the financial capability to successfully complete the Contract which is substantiated by a complete set of financial statements (e.g. annual report, audited (if available) financial statements or tax filings or equivalent) for the previous two (2) fiscal years, and a copy of the company charter, Articles of Agreement or other evidence indicating its official status. Financial Statements must be included in proposal.
- Vendor must agree to all the non-negotiable Contract clauses.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
- Solicitation Number
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name and Title
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Liang Wang at LWang7@worldbank.org
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US $250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information - specifically, the name of the vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.