CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JULY 20, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group seeks a contractor to Build-Out Clinic of its HQ Buildings, the Main Complex, located at 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. The general scope of work covers construction and build out of a 6,000SF Health Clinic. The contractor shall provide all material, labor, and equipment necessary to complete the work.
In order for a prospective bidder to obtain the IFB document, following mandatory criteria must be met. If the bidders cannot meet the mandatory criteria, there will be no consideration for the IFB evaluation and contract award.
1. Bidder must have performed work under the same business name for the past five (5) years, and must have performed successfully a minimum of five (5) previous construction and buildout projects similar in scope and size/ contract value to the one involved in this Contract for the past ten (10) years.
2. Bidder must be properly licensed and registered as a contractor to perform work in the District of Columbia, and must hold a Class A contractor/business license in the District of Columbia.
3. Bidder must have an annual turnover of USD 5,000,000 in the last two fiscal years (i.e. 2014 and 2015).
4. Bidder must be able to meet the insurance requirements included in the Contract.
5. Bidder must provide, upon Notice of Award, the Performance Bond in the sum of the contract amount, and Labor and Material Payment Bond in the sum of the contract amount.
6. A pre-bid conference and building walk-through is scheduled on June 21, 2017. Bidders who meet the mandatory criteria are encouraged to attend this conference.
7. Construction Documents and Specifications (when necessary) will be provided electronically to the bidders, upon signing and returning the Non-Disclosure Agreement NDA (Annex I of IFB document).
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: IFB 18-0004
2. Company Name:
3. Contact Person Name and Title:
5. Telephone Number:
6. Fax Number:
7. Contact's Email Address:
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category manager (s):
Mohamed Khaled El Nady at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The World Bank Reserves The Right To Reject Any Or All Applications without Recourse.