CLOSING DATE AND TIME: MARCH 6, 2017 @ 5.00 PM EST
The World Bank Group seeks a contractor to repair façade of its HQ Buildings, the Main Complex, located at 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. The general scope of work covers concrete, stone, and sealant repairs, and cleaning. The contractor shall provide all material, labor, and equipment necessary to complete the repair work.
In order for a prospective bidder to obtain the IFB document, following mandatory criteria must be met. If the bidders cannot meet the mandatory criteria, there will be no consideration for the IFB evaluation and contract award.
- Bidder must have performed work under the same business name for the past five (5) years, and must have performed successfully a minimum of five (5) previous façade restoration and repair projects, including stone restoration, similar in scope and size/ contract value to the one involved in this Contract for the past ten (10) years.
- Bidder must be properly licensed and registered as a contractor to perform work in the District of Columbia, and must hold a Class A contractor/business license in the District of Columbia.
- Bidder must have an annual turnover of USD 5,000,000 in the last two fiscal years (i.e. 2014 and 2015).
- Bidder must be able to meet the insurance requirements included in the Contract.
- Bidder must provide, upon Notice of Award, the Performance Bond in the sum of the contract amount, and Labor and Material Payment Bond in the sum of the contract amount.
- Bidder must have a worker’s compensation experience modification rate (EMR) of 1.0 or less in all past five (5) years.
A pre-bid conference and building walk-through is scheduled on February 13, 2017. Bidders who meet the mandatory criteria are encouraged to attend this conference.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
- Solicitation Number
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name and Title
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
. Yuko Sunohara at email@example.com
. Manolo Macariola at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US $250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information - specifically, the name of the vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.