CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JUNE 21, 2017 @ 5:00 PM EST
RAMP is conducting Request of Proposal(RFP) to identify a Contractor, an academic instruction, to lead the design, preparation and delivery of Leadership and Change Management Training in 2017. The objective of this training is to empower Executive Managers of RAMP clients to (a)act as catalyst for change in their institutions and (b) lead their institutions to implement impactful transformation.
Technical evaluation will be based on faculty qualification, faculty experience, methodology and approach. The oral presentation will also account for technical score.
Please note that RFP will be issued only to firms that meet the following mandatory criteria
- Offeror must have demonstrated experience in providing similar services as required under this RFP within the past 5 years
- Offeror has been in business for at least ten (10) years
- Offerors must confirm that their organization is an accredited, advanced degree granting academic institution with a track record of providing executive training to leaders from developing countries
- Offeror must agree to all the non-negotiable articles in the Contract Matrix
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
- Solicitation Number
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name and Title
- Telephone Number
- Fax Number
- Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Gurandukht Elashvili at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to the exceptions of the respective information disclosure policies, for any contract award valued at and over US $250,000 made after July 1, 2013, the World Bank Group reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information - specifically, the name of the vendor receiving the award, a brief description of the contract goods or services, and the contract award amount. Vendor's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.