CLOSING DATE AND TIME : FEBRUARY 26, 2020 @ 5:00 PM TOKYO TIME
The World Bank is seeking qualified firms to provide One (1) IT Support Assistant at customer location Tokyo, Japan. The response should be in English language.
BRIEF SCOPE OF WORK & REQUIREMENT
The Firm should have experience in providing qualified IT support services such as Hardware, Software, Infrastructure & General support and the other technical related support through an IT support Assistant.
1. The firm shall have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Japan engaged in providing on-site IT support services to firms in Japan
2. The firm shall have all required licenses to provide on-site IT support assistant in Tokyo
3. The firm shall have a permanent office in the Tokyo, Japan.
4. The firm must have an annual revenue of over JPY 30,000,000 for each of past two financial years, which is substantiated by a complete set of financial statements (e.g. annual report, audited financial statements or tax filings or equivalent) for the previous two (2) fiscal years, that demonstrates it has been operating in a positive position in at least one of the last two years and a copy of the company charter, Articles of Agreement or other evidence indicating its official status
5. Offeror must accept the World Bank Group’s Vendor Eligibility Criteria as found on www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement.
There may be additional mandatory criteria. They, if any, will be provided as part of the RFP package.
Firms meeting the above mandatory criteria may request a solicitation package.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this solicitation. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Contract Officer(s):
Sivanpandian Dharmar, Email ID: email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.