CLOSING DATE AND TIME: June 16, 2022 @ 6:00 PM EST
The World Bank is seeking expression of interest from Apple Authorized Resellers to provide iPads, Macs, and Apple accessories to staff members located in World Bank offices and they would be procured through World Bank, Washington DC office.
1) Firm must have been selling Tablets, Macs, and Accessories, for at least two years , supported by at least three current customer references which use internet ordering as their primary method of procuring supplies and for which Firm has provided such equipment of equal size and complexity as required by the World Bank in this REI.
2) Firm must be an authorized reseller for equipment that it does not manufacture but will supply under the resulting Contract. Firm will provide all Tablets, Macs, and Accessories in brand new condition with original manufacturers packaging, user manuals/instructions, and warranty. Furthermore, all LTE-capable equipment will be shipped in a SIM-Unlocked state. All orders will be shipped to Bank at no additional cost and should be offered by OEM in the United States. All equipment will ship with a minimum of 1 years’ manufacturer warranty.
3) Firm must provide an on-line location where the Bank may view published list prices. In addition, Firm must provide a copy of the current GSA Schedule(s), if available, containing the equipment as required under this REI.
4) The Firm must have Web Catalog and Page maintenance processes that will be used for the Bank and should support B2B solution for placing orders
5) All orders placed by 12:00 PM shall be shipped on the same business day. If an item is back ordered, the Firm shall contact the person who placed the order and inform them of the status and the expected delivery date.
6) In the event backorders occur, order confirmation or cancelation within 24 hours of order placement. Firm will provide a replacement for non-functioning equipment upon receipt by the Bank with a new device of the same model.
7) Firm will be required to process billing invoices through an identified Bank merchant for processing credit card transactions.
8) The Firm shall report on any and all efforts to provide opportunities to Minority, Women, Disabled Owned Business Enterprises (MWDBE).
9) Firm must have the financial capability to successfully complete the Contract which is substantiated by a complete set of financial statements (e.g. annual report, audited (if available) financial statements or tax filings or equivalent) for the previous two (2) fiscal years, and a copy of the company charter, Articles of Agreement or other evidence indicating its official status.
10) Firm will provide 1 of each newly released equipment for display at Bank support centers free of charge.
11) Firm will extend the same percent discount to the Bank for any new equipment that is introduced. The percentage discount will be based on the initial Price Sheet offering discount as compared to market cost. The percentage discount can be increased, but not decreased.
Firm will also make available the same pricing to interested Bank employees and their family members for their personal use.
12) Firm to provide an Automated Device Enrollment (ADE) option in which equipment is shipped to the Bank registered and enrolled in the Bank Mobile Device Management (MDM) system. No additional charges to the Bank for implementing or maintaining this program shall apply.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager(s):
Category Manager's Name and email address. (Srikanth Srinivasan- email@example.com)