CLOSING DATE AND TIME: APRIL 30,2021 @ 5:00 PM EST
The purpose of this Invitation for Bid (IFB) is to establish a relationship with a Tier-1 SIP Trunking services provider for the World Bank Group HQ campus in Washington D.C. supported by computing datacenters in Virginia (CoreSite in Reston and QTS in Sterling) and at their Business Continuity Center (BCC) location in Tysons, Virginia. The WBG wishes to invite bids from a Service Provider that provides enhanced, innovative and industry leading Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunking and transport technologies that can replace the existing SIP trunks. The Service Provider is required to support SIP sessions in a highly available, redundant and load balanced solution. The support environment is demanding, and there is often great urgency with requests for support.
The scope of work includes but is not limited to:
- Must provide Inbound and Outbound calling within U.S. directly through its own IP network.
- WBG conducts business in more than 150 countries. It is critical that the International calls to all countries are routed successfully.
- Service Provider must have the ability to route anonymous Telephone Number (TN).
- SIP trunking service must work with Cisco CUBE SBC’s.
- Must meet the requirement for a geographically distributed, active/active and load balanced design for SIP Trunking Services across WBG data centers.
- Bidder must be a Tier 1 service provider and own, maintain and operate their own private IP network. A Tier 1 service provider owns and operates its own proprietary IP network and does not require 3rd party owned networks to deliver IP based (SIP) services to its customers.
Offerors must meet all the mandatory criteria as stated under the IFB to be eligible for Financial bid evaluation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager(s):
Neha Ramani, email@example.com