CLOSING DATE AND TIME: FEBRUARY 8, 2018 @ 3:00 PM, SUVA, FIJI TIME
The World Bank is seeking to hire a qualified General Contractor to provide Interior Fit-Out Works for the World Bank new office building at the Level 2 office tenancy at My FNPF Plaza, Greig St. Suva, Fiji.
General Contractors must meet the following requirements to be eligible for a technical evaluation.
1. Minimum average annual revenue in Architectural, Civil and Interior Works/Construction of $1,500,000 FJD, equivalent to USD $750,000 for the last three years (from 2014 to 2016), while performing as a General Contractor in services similar to the work described in this REI.
2. Have financial capability to successfully support the entire contract and have capability to furnish a USD80,000 performance bond or Bank Guarantee.
3. Is registered and is authorized to engage in the Construction Business, Civil Works, Construction Services in Suva, Fiji.
4. Must have been in Construction business at least 3 years and must demonstrate that over the last 3 years the firm has successfully and continuously been engaged as a General Contractor in providing similar service to those required in this REI in Fiji Islands and the region.
5. Certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
6. Confirmation that no Child or Underage Labor will be used in any part of this Construction Project.
7. Ability to provide Commercial General Liability Insurance for all operations with minimum limits of US$1,000,000
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.
The World Bank reserves the right to reject any or all responses without recourse.