CLOSING DATE AND TIME: FEBRUARY 19, 2021 @ 3:00 PM (PARIS, FRANCE TIME)
The World Bank Group (WBG), Paris Office, is located at 66 Avenue d'Iena, 75116, Paris, France. It measures approx.13,300 m2 and consists of one building with 3 basement levels, lower and upper ground floors.
The WBG is launching a solicitation to hire a qualified contractor to provide Integrated Facility Management Services.
The scope of the integrated services is comprised of routine and preventive maintenance of WBG building, operations and infrastructure, both multi technique and multi services combined. It includes but is not limited to:
1. Building services: building maintenance services, custodial services, upholstery cleaning, window & glass cleaning, waste management, pest control, horticultural service, receptionist, help desk, etc.
2. Infrastructure services: building equipment controls and maintenance, elevator, building automation systems, HVAC, MEP, security equipment, chiller maintenance, etc.
Mandatory criteria including but is not limited to:
1. The offeror must be in business for at least 5 years providing facilities management services in similar size to those required in this RFP including experience of providing integrated facilities management services to multinationals.
2. The offeror must be registered and possess all appropriate permits, licenses, certificates, and insurance required by local law to provide integrated facility management services in France.
3. Offeror must have a permanent office within the Region Ile-de- France.
4. The offeror must have a minimum annual revenue from facility management services of more than USD 60.00 M (Sixty Million United States Dollars), equivalent to Euro 50.00 M for each of the last 3 years.
5. The offeror must demonstrate its financial soundness and capability to successfully support the entire contract.
6. The offeror has provided similar services for at least two "single-tenant" clients with a minimum of 13,000 square meter of office space excluding parking space.
7. The offeror confirms that they can provide certification that the Offeror has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
8. Ability to secure insurance coverage as per WBG requirements
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Contracting Officer, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
- Chayut Mathurapote @ firstname.lastname@example.org
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.