CLOSING DATE AND TIME: AUGUST 10, 2020 @ 5:00 PM EST
The International Financial Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, invites Real Estate Consulting firms to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI). Firms are requested to submit statements of qualification for review and evaluation by the IFC for short listing. After short listing, firms will participate in a Request for Proposal (RFP) for providing Real Estate Portfolio Review Services for the IFC Offices globally.
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical review/evaluation:
1. Firm must have successfully and continuously been engaged in providing Real Estate Services to Commercial Office facilities globally for at least FIVE (5) years.
2. Please provide a list of at least THREE (3) customer references for which similar service has been performed. All references must be of multinational nature.
3. If short listed, firms will be required to agree and sign a Non-Disclosure Statement before it can receive the solicitation package to participate in the RFP.
4. Certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant for failure to perform.
5. Any other Criteria included in the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: REI 21-0027, IFC REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO REVIEW
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement.
All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Kamal Altafullah - firstname.lastname@example.org