Enter here the text that needs to be part of your advertisement. You may use the following text:
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager:
Stefan Kotupov at firstname.lastname@example.org
A pre-proposal virtual conference will be held on Feb 7th, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. local time.
Firms must meet the following requirements to be eligible for the technical evaluation:
- Evidence of minimum average annual gross revenue of US $0.15 M for each of the last two years.
- Evidence of financial reports/certified financials for the previous 3 fiscal years that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
- Evidence that the Firm is registered and possesses all appropriate permits, licenses, certificates, and insurance required by local law.
- Evidence that over the last 5 years, the company has successfully and continuously been engaged in providing the services stated in the Statement of Work. These criteria shall be satisfied by the Firm itself.
- Certification that the Firm has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
- The Firm must accept the draft contract proposed by WBG as is.
- Any other requirements stated in the IFB.