CLOSING DATE AND TIME: JUNE 30, 2020 @ 2:00 PM EST
The World Bank Group (“WBG”) invites Suppliers to participate in a Request for Expression of Interest (REI) for the supply, delivery and installation of furniture for the its Headquarters in Washington D.C. and its offices located in the 4 regional clusters as follow:
a. Africa (except North Africa) covering Sub-Saharan Africa Regions;
b. Americas covering the United States of America, Latin America and Caribbean Regions;
c. Asia Pacific covering East Asia, South Asia and the Pacific Regions;
d. Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
A framework agreement is intended to be signed for up to three Suppliers per Regional clusters. The agreements are intended to be non-exclusive and indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) framework agreements with a base period of five (5) years, and two options of extension of one year each. The WBG will reserve the right to extend the agreement by choosing to exercise the optional extensions. Suppliers who are interested must have an average annual revenue of more than US$25 Million for the last 3 years (2017, 2018, 2019).
Firms must meet all the mandatory criteria outlined below to be considered as eligible for technical evaluation:
1. Firm must have an average annual revenue of more than USD 25.0 Million (US Dollars Twenty-Five Million), for the last three years (2017, 2018, and 2019), while performing as a Furniture Supplier for services similar to the work described in this REI.
2. Firm must submit audited financial reports/certified financials for the previous 3 years that demonstrate it has the financial capability to successfully support the entire contract.
3. Evidence that the Supplier is registered, has all required licenses, permits and related paperwork and is authorized to supply, deliver and install furniture and can provide support for installation in the Region/s.
4. Supplier must be eligible to be registered as a World Bank vendor. Please check World Bank vendor eligibility requirements at www.worldbank.org/corporateprocurement
5. Company must have successfully and continuously been engaged as a Supplier in providing similar service to those required in this REI over the last 5 years.
6. Certification that the company has not been involved in any litigation action in the past 5 years which resulted in damages being awarded to the litigant, based on either failure to perform or poor maintenance.
7. Confirmation that no Child or Underage Labor will be used in any part of this framework agreement.
8. Company must provide evidence of ability to obtain insurance coverage, such as, Employer’s Liability Insurance, Automobile Liability Insurance, Commercial General (Third Party) Liability Insurance, Umbrella Liability.
9. Supplier must have an office in at least one of the Regional Clusters.
10. Any other Criteria included on the REI Documentation.
The solicitation may be obtained by sending an email to the designated Category Manager, referencing the following information:
1. Solicitation Number: REI 20-0993
2. Company Name
3. Contact Person Name and Title
5. Telephone Number
6. Fax Number
7. Contact's Email Address
A copy of the solicitation will be sent to organizations that have replied to and are eligible to receive this advertisement. All requests and questions regarding this solicitation shall be directed to the following designated Corporate Procurement Category Manager(s):
Manolo Macariola - email@example.com
The WBG reserves the right to publicly disclose contract award information, including but not limited to, name of company receiving the award, brief description of services, and contract award amount, for any contract award valued over US$250,000. Offeror's proposal and contractual documents will remain confidential and therefore not subject to disclosure.